Job Title: Clinical Consultant
Summary Job Description: The scope of the Clinical Consultant’s responsibility shall include analyzing treatment protocol for Federal and Alternative Sentencing Court clients, oversee relevant governing contracts related to the corporation’s clinical operations and their compliance within those contracts. Clinically supervise and provide in-house training of all counselors and CITs. Once federal clearance has been received, provide mental health treatment to Federal clients.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Quality Assurance of Substance Abuse Treatment Services for the ASC contract
- Recommend revisions to the treatment protocol for ASC and Federal Mental Health contracts
- Clinical staffs’ professional growth and MSACB compliance
- Assure DMH policies related to RHP treatment protocol are followed
- Update ASI and treatment plans, as needed
- Other Duties as assigned by Executive Director
Requirements: LPC or LCSW, two years prior experience as an LPC or LCSW.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and credentials