Job Title: BOP/RPP Case Manager
Summary Job Description: The scope of BOP/RPP Case Manager’s responsibility shall include supervision of all participants and compliance with all governing contracts related to the corporation’s BOP/RPP program. Moreover, must maintain satisfactory rapport with the liaison officer assigned by the governing contractor to monitor said participants and contract requirements.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Complete all case management as stated in SOW
- Monitor movement and accountability
- Oversight of all BOP/RHP/RPP Program Rules and Regulation compliance
- Monitor RHP program violations and incident reports
- Monitor home confinement/detention documentation
- Transport offenders and related activity
- Monitor visitor list and property drop-off’s
- Monitor dress code and room compliance
- Monitor offender transportation documentation, including Driving authorization and Approved driver request
- Monitor offender medical compliance/programming
- Offenders file assembly/maintenance
- Development of offender residence/home plan
- Develop and facilitate Federal Offender Groups
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree. Law Enforcement, Drug/Mental Health Case Management or Counseling, Social Services, Judiciary background.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and credentials.